Skip to main content

Happy new year 2020!!! #shefalisdiary || #newyearwishes

Today is the start of a new decade and I am very happy that I am sharing my another year with you guys... Thanks for staying by my side in 2019. I hope you will be here in 2020 and in the whole decade too.
I wish everything best for you guys this new year. I wish you all the success and all the happiness in the world that you want.


New year wishes...!!!
- Shefali

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIOTIQUE Advanced Ayurveda HONEY WATER Review || Shefali's Diary || #reviewsundays || #skincare || #shefalisdiary

Hey there, I know its been long since I posted. But today I am back with another blogpost. For today's blogpost I am going to talk about another Biotique product.0 If you want to read about my blogposts about biotique products, go checkout the link down below. Biotique product reviews playlist. The product which I am going to talk about today is a skin toner. So lets get started. How I got to know about it? A few months back, I watched a video of an Indian youtuber called Thatquirkymiss. In hrr videos, she claimed that this product worked wonders for her. I kind of trust her suggestions, so I bought it and thought of trying it. About product : Full name : BIOTIQUE ADVANCED AYURVEDA HONEY WATER PORE TIGHTENING TONER WITH HIMALAYAN WATERS Suitable for : All skin types Net volume : 4.06 fl. Oz. / 120ml Price : ₹175 Color : orangish What does this product claim? The product claims following points: 1)   Its a lightening toner...

NYKAA Wedding edition nail enamel - RUSTIC ROSE 264 | Shefali's diary | #nailpaintreview | #shefalisdiary | #reviewsundays

Hi there πŸ–, I am back with another review 😎. As its clear from the title of this blog post that its a review , a nailpaint review πŸ’…. A few days back I bought a few nailpaints from  Nykaa  . So, that I can review these nailpaints and also, I wanted to have a collection of the best and most suited nailpaints for myself. So coming back to the review part, Product details : Cost : ₹179 Shade name : Rustic rose Shade no. : 264 Bought from : nykaa.com Net Content : 9ml  First impression of the Nail paint : My first impression as soon as I opened the package was very satisfied. I was happy with the nailpaint colour and the packaging is like other nailpaint bottles. About the bottle : The bottle has a grainy top portion ( from where you hold the brush) and a transparent bottom part with all the content showing. The color is completely visible. On the top of the bottle, shade no. is given. On the front of...

#ootd - 2020's first outfit ( 01/01/2020) || #shefalisdiary || #fashionootd || #casualoutfit

Date : 1st Jan , 2020 #ootd  - I had no new plans for my new year celebrations. So I decided to roam around a market to get me into the spirit of new year with a friend of mine.  I hadn't put together an outfit prior , like anybody else and also it was very cold outside , so I decided to wear what I already have. My outfit details :  1) White Sweater  : from a market at Chandigarh  2) flared jeans  : Myntra 3) Jacket  : Pantaloons  4) Shoes  : Myntra  checkout my other blogposts. Spread love. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° -ShefaliπŸ’œ Let me know if you want me to link the products on the websites.