Skip to main content

NYKAA Wedding edition nail enamel - RUSTIC ROSE 264 | Shefali's diary | #nailpaintreview | #shefalisdiary | #reviewsundays







Hi there ๐Ÿ–,
I am back with another review ๐Ÿ˜Ž. As its clear from the title of this blog post that its a review , a nailpaint review ๐Ÿ’….
A few days back I bought a few nailpaints from Nykaa . So, that I can review these nailpaints and also, I wanted to have a collection of the best and most suited nailpaints for myself.


So coming back to the review part,


Product details :

Cost : ₹179
Shade name : Rustic rose
Shade no. : 264
Bought from : nykaa.com
Net Content : 9ml

 First impression of the Nail paint :


My first impression as soon as I opened the package was very satisfied. I was happy with the nailpaint colour and the packaging is like other nailpaint bottles.


About the bottle :

The bottle has a grainy top portion ( from where you hold the brush) and a transparent bottom part with all the content showing. The color is completely visible.
On the top of the bottle, shade no. is given.

On the front of the bottle, NYKAA logo is there and below that , NAIL ENAMEL is written.

On the sides there's a barcode and shade name and shade no. Which is written on a white slip.



On the back of the bottle, manufacturing details, marketing details, from where you can buy it ,and some instructions are written.

On the base if the bottle, batch no. , manufacturing date and use before date is there.


 About Brush and enamel :

 The brush is a basic nailpaint brush. Its similar to otger nailpaint brushes. Nothing new.
The product inside seems smooth and a little bit shiny. Its not matte ( it should not be as its not a matte nailpaint )  but not too shiny like some nailpaints.

Fragrance :

Frangrance is pungent like all other nailpaints. Its like the fragrance if nailpaint remover. I don't mind the fragrance as much. But i would like the fragrance of rose as the name says RUSTIC ROSE.



Application :

The brush puts the product evenly and no lines are formed. The product application is smooth and the color is bomb.

First coat :

Surprisingly first coat is almost opaque and I am Hella Happy about it.
But, but, but for testing it further , I decided not to put another coat over. After only a day later , this us what my hand looks like.
(Image of right hand)
 My nail chipped. For almost ₹200, I would like a little bit of durability .
 I know most of you will think that Iam being annoying and what will I get in ₹179 these days but in my defense, I have used ₹85 Blue heaven nailpaints and those can also have same durability. So I am little disappointed.


 Second coat :

On other hand I applied same nailpaint but Two coats and the I fell in love with the color. The not too bright but beautiful rose color , omggg, dying. Its opaque and little more shinier than only on coat. It reflects light beautifully and I am in love.
But again comes the sam thing. The durability on my hands is almost 2 or 2.5 days without chipping.



Final thoughts :


Why should you buy this particular shade from this particular brand?


1) the color is beautiful๐Ÿ˜ ( i am in love)
2) if you apply two coats and top it off with clear nailpaint, it lasts longer.
3) if you are a college going student, its good for you.
4) flattering for every age group and all skin shades.
5) pocket friendly.



Why shouldn't you buy this nailpaint?

1) not too much durable

Reviews :


Packaging : 3.5/5๐Ÿ˜€
Durability : 3/5๐Ÿ™‚
Color : 5/5๐Ÿ˜‡
Cost : 4/5๐Ÿ˜„

Total : 3.8/5 ๐Ÿ‘

Check out Nykaa Wedding Edition Nail Enamel - Rustic Rose on Nykaa

https://nykaa.ly/P_380524

If you like this post, please comment what other posts you would like to read.

Also if you want to read more, go to the blog: Shefali's diary

Follow me:

Instagram: @shefalisdiary
Twitter: @Livingonthesta1
Pinterest: shefalis493

If you have any query , email me.

- Shefali ๐Ÿ˜‡

Also read:

  1. Pyjamas are Forgiving Review -Book Review
  2. Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Moisturizer Review -Product Review
  3. A Day-out with Friends - Life update


Buy my reviewed products here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIOTIQUE Advanced Ayurveda HONEY WATER Review || Shefali's Diary || #reviewsundays || #skincare || #shefalisdiary

Hey there, I know its been long since I posted. But today I am back with another blogpost. For today's blogpost I am going to talk about another Biotique product.0 If you want to read about my blogposts about biotique products, go checkout the link down below. Biotique product reviews playlist. The product which I am going to talk about today is a skin toner. So lets get started. How I got to know about it? A few months back, I watched a video of an Indian youtuber called Thatquirkymiss. In hrr videos, she claimed that this product worked wonders for her. I kind of trust her suggestions, so I bought it and thought of trying it. About product : Full name : BIOTIQUE ADVANCED AYURVEDA HONEY WATER PORE TIGHTENING TONER WITH HIMALAYAN WATERS Suitable for : All skin types Net volume : 4.06 fl. Oz. / 120ml Price : ₹175 Color : orangish What does this product claim? The product claims following points: 1)   Its a lightening toner...

#ootd - 2020's first outfit ( 01/01/2020) || #shefalisdiary || #fashionootd || #casualoutfit

Date : 1st Jan , 2020 #ootd  - I had no new plans for my new year celebrations. So I decided to roam around a market to get me into the spirit of new year with a friend of mine.  I hadn't put together an outfit prior , like anybody else and also it was very cold outside , so I decided to wear what I already have. My outfit details :  1) White Sweater  : from a market at Chandigarh  2) flared jeans  : Myntra 3) Jacket  : Pantaloons  4) Shoes  : Myntra  checkout my other blogposts. Spread love. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ -Shefali๐Ÿ’œ Let me know if you want me to link the products on the websites.