Skip to main content

BIOTIQUE Advanced Ayurveda HONEY WATER Review || Shefali's Diary || #reviewsundays || #skincare || #shefalisdiary




Hey there,
I know its been long since I posted. But today I am back with another blogpost. For today's blogpost I am going to talk about another Biotique product.0

If you want to read about my blogposts about biotique products, go checkout the link down below.

Biotique product reviews playlist.

The product which I am going to talk about today is a skin toner. So lets get started.

How I got to know about it?

A few months back, I watched a video of an Indian youtuber called Thatquirkymiss. In hrr videos, she claimed that this product worked wonders for her. I kind of trust her suggestions, so I bought it and thought of trying it.

About product :

Full name : BIOTIQUE ADVANCED AYURVEDA HONEY WATER PORE TIGHTENING TONER WITH HIMALAYAN WATERS
Suitable for : All skin types
Net volume : 4.06 fl. Oz. / 120ml
Price : ₹175
Color : orangish





What does this product claim?

The product claims following points:

1)  Its a lightening toner.
2)  It has pore tightening properties.
3)  It contains Himalayan water.
4)  Its good for all skin types.
5)  Ayurvedic recipe and contains 100%botanical extracts.
6)  It refreshes, tones and brightens the complexion.
7) It helps in bringing skin to right pH balances.
8) It has therapeutic properties.
9) Organically pure and preservative free.
10) Dermatologist tested for safety. No animal testing.


How to use?

According to the packaging, you can use it either applying to the cotton pads or wash cloth. You need to wipe it over cleansed face and neck twice a day ( for better results ).




What does it contain?

=) Manju Phal Galls ( Oak Galls )- 0.5%
=) Gajar Seeds ( Carrot seeds ) - 2.0%
=) Ghritkumari Leaf ( Aloe vera ) - 1.0%
=) Manjistha Root (Indian Madder ) - 2.0%
=) Gulab Petals ( Rose Petals ) - 0.5% 
=) Madhu ( Honey ) - 1.5%
=) Japa Flower (Hibiscus Flowers ) - 2.0%
=) Purified water - Q.S.

Does what it say?

I used this product for about two months now everyday twice a day and these are the changes I have seen in my skin.
 =) my skin seens glowy and light.
 =) less pimples. I think its because of the pH balance.
I really don't know if it worked on pores or tightened them.

It does almost everything what it claims. It lightens, refreshes and brightens. I dont know if it has toned my pores but it surely helped in reducing my discoloration. It has balanced tge pH of my skin which helped in my acne problems.


Final thoughts : 

Yes, it does almost everything what it claims. I am very happy with this product.

Will I use it again?

Absolutely...😍 I loved this product so much and it worked for me. So , I will surely use it again.

Will I recommend it?

100%. This product worth every penny you spend on it. It is absolutely amazing and you must try it and see for yourself. I recommend ot to everyone , every person with different skin types.

Ratings:

Packaging : 4/5
Does what it claim : 4/5
Value for money : 5/5
Best among competition : 4/5

Total ratings : 4.25/5




Buy this product here :

Nykaa :

Amazon :
https://amzn.to/2KE0IU8

Flipkart :

Biotique :
I hope you guys like this post. Let me know what else you want me to post about. If liked this post share your thoughts in the comment section down below. Till Then take care 😍.
- Shefali 😘


 If you like this review, check more reviews:


For more posts checkout :

Also follow me on all my social media accounts :
Instagram : @shefalisdiary
Twitter : @Livingonthesta1
Pinterest : shefalis493

Buy what I tried : 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYKAA Wedding edition nail enamel - RUSTIC ROSE 264 | Shefali's diary | #nailpaintreview | #shefalisdiary | #reviewsundays

Hi there πŸ–, I am back with another review 😎. As its clear from the title of this blog post that its a review , a nailpaint review πŸ’…. A few days back I bought a few nailpaints from  Nykaa  . So, that I can review these nailpaints and also, I wanted to have a collection of the best and most suited nailpaints for myself. So coming back to the review part, Product details : Cost : ₹179 Shade name : Rustic rose Shade no. : 264 Bought from : nykaa.com Net Content : 9ml  First impression of the Nail paint : My first impression as soon as I opened the package was very satisfied. I was happy with the nailpaint colour and the packaging is like other nailpaint bottles. About the bottle : The bottle has a grainy top portion ( from where you hold the brush) and a transparent bottom part with all the content showing. The color is completely visible. On the top of the bottle, shade no. is given. On the front of...

#ootd - 2020's first outfit ( 01/01/2020) || #shefalisdiary || #fashionootd || #casualoutfit

Date : 1st Jan , 2020 #ootd  - I had no new plans for my new year celebrations. So I decided to roam around a market to get me into the spirit of new year with a friend of mine.  I hadn't put together an outfit prior , like anybody else and also it was very cold outside , so I decided to wear what I already have. My outfit details :  1) White Sweater  : from a market at Chandigarh  2) flared jeans  : Myntra 3) Jacket  : Pantaloons  4) Shoes  : Myntra  checkout my other blogposts. Spread love. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° -ShefaliπŸ’œ Let me know if you want me to link the products on the websites.