Skip to main content

TOP 10 NETFLIX SHOWS WHICH YOU SHOULD BINGE WATCH THIS SEASON IF YOU ARE NEW TO #NETFLIXANDCHILL




Hi there,
How are you doing?

So I was thinking and brainstorming about what should be my next post on this blog. I opened my instagram ( follow me @shefalisdiary ) account and opened my description to check. Then I started reading my bio and then it struck to me what I wanted to write about next on my blog.
If you don't know, I am the biggest nerd who likes to watch shows and not just watch  bingewatch. Yes, yes, I am guilty of all of this and I am not even ashamed of it.

So after the whole thinking and puting down the title of the post on my notebook, I made a list. A list of " TOP 10 NETFLIX SHOWS WHICH YOU SHOULD BINGE WATCH THIS SEASON IF YOU ARE NEW TO #NETFLIXANDCHILL CONCEPT ".

So here is my list:

1) F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

THE show which most of us have watched and loved and keep binge watching again and again. I am so in love with this showthat every two months or show, I watch if not all then 2 to 3 episodes. This show is perfect mix of friendship , romance, comedy and some emotional drama. I watched this so many times that I can recommend it to everyone.



The show revolves around six friends Monica , Ross , Chandler , Joe and Rachel who live in New city. This show is their story of adulting and getting their life together. I don't want to say much about the plot but it's amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.

2) STRANGER THINGS

Ever since the show was launched on Netflix, I watched Season 1 twice . Once , the next day when it was launched and other time , when Season 2 was streaming. I binge watched it in a day and trust me on this , you will too. If you haven't yet , go watch it. You will love it.


3) THE SINNER

Oh my god, I am not sure how to express my feelings for this one. The sinner is a perfect murder mystery show and I know once you start watching it, you will love it. There are two seasons and each season has a different story. The stories are engaging and full of twists and turns.


4) YOU

Based on a novel written by Carolina Kepnes, the show is just amazing and you can watch the only season in one go. the story is amazing and how the show has been put together is just outstanding.


5) LOST IN SPACE

The show was launched in early 2018 and kept me hooked until the season ended. The only season ended with the start  of new mystery which is keeping me waiting until the next season launches.


6) THE END OF F*CKING WORLD

Its a story of a boy who thinks he is some kind of psycopath and a girl who thinks she is bad. both of them ram from their houses to find the girl's dad but the end was not as happy as it should be. The show is well put together with the dark humor and best acting skills. A must watch from my side.


7) ARROW

If you love superheros like me , watch it. I won't say much just watch it and you will know why.


8) THE CHILLING ADVENTURES OF SABRINA

A teenage daughter of a werlock (male witch) and a human mother was forced to join the shadows. Its humorous, its full of emotions and also who doesn't love little bit of teenage drama and a lot of demon hunting.


9) GOSSIP GIRL

A lot of romance, teenage drama and New York's best sites with New York's fashion, this show is amaazing. The story is full of ups and downs but the best story you have seen so far.


10) DAREDEVIL

The list doesn't end without a Marvel show. A story of Matt Murdock aka Daredevil and his fight to keep the city safe is one hell of a journey. Watch it and decide whether you love it or not.




Thankyou so much for reading the blog. Thanks for supporting. Tell me what other shows on netflix you love and why? Also don't forget to check out my other posts. So many other posts are on their way. Till then please keep supporting.

SHEFALI๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIOTIQUE Advanced Ayurveda HONEY WATER Review || Shefali's Diary || #reviewsundays || #skincare || #shefalisdiary

Hey there, I know its been long since I posted. But today I am back with another blogpost. For today's blogpost I am going to talk about another Biotique product.0 If you want to read about my blogposts about biotique products, go checkout the link down below. Biotique product reviews playlist. The product which I am going to talk about today is a skin toner. So lets get started. How I got to know about it? A few months back, I watched a video of an Indian youtuber called Thatquirkymiss. In hrr videos, she claimed that this product worked wonders for her. I kind of trust her suggestions, so I bought it and thought of trying it. About product : Full name : BIOTIQUE ADVANCED AYURVEDA HONEY WATER PORE TIGHTENING TONER WITH HIMALAYAN WATERS Suitable for : All skin types Net volume : 4.06 fl. Oz. / 120ml Price : ₹175 Color : orangish What does this product claim? The product claims following points: 1)   Its a lightening toner...

NYKAA Wedding edition nail enamel - RUSTIC ROSE 264 | Shefali's diary | #nailpaintreview | #shefalisdiary | #reviewsundays

Hi there ๐Ÿ–, I am back with another review ๐Ÿ˜Ž. As its clear from the title of this blog post that its a review , a nailpaint review ๐Ÿ’…. A few days back I bought a few nailpaints from  Nykaa  . So, that I can review these nailpaints and also, I wanted to have a collection of the best and most suited nailpaints for myself. So coming back to the review part, Product details : Cost : ₹179 Shade name : Rustic rose Shade no. : 264 Bought from : nykaa.com Net Content : 9ml  First impression of the Nail paint : My first impression as soon as I opened the package was very satisfied. I was happy with the nailpaint colour and the packaging is like other nailpaint bottles. About the bottle : The bottle has a grainy top portion ( from where you hold the brush) and a transparent bottom part with all the content showing. The color is completely visible. On the top of the bottle, shade no. is given. On the front of...

#ootd - 2020's first outfit ( 01/01/2020) || #shefalisdiary || #fashionootd || #casualoutfit

Date : 1st Jan , 2020 #ootd  - I had no new plans for my new year celebrations. So I decided to roam around a market to get me into the spirit of new year with a friend of mine.  I hadn't put together an outfit prior , like anybody else and also it was very cold outside , so I decided to wear what I already have. My outfit details :  1) White Sweater  : from a market at Chandigarh  2) flared jeans  : Myntra 3) Jacket  : Pantaloons  4) Shoes  : Myntra  checkout my other blogposts. Spread love. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ -Shefali๐Ÿ’œ Let me know if you want me to link the products on the websites.